Views from the Stalls and Views from the Sofa - My reviews and thoughts on all things theatre and television. Follow me on Twitter @LikeTheMonth_

Monday 14 March 2011

Being Human Series 3 Awards!

Being Human Series 3 is over and it really feels like the last eight weeks have flown by.  I'm certainly going to miss it and so to keep the Being Human love going a little longer I thought it would be fun to see what you all thought and dish out our very own Being Human awards! It isn't going to be massively scientific & I'm keeping it to positive questions only, it's just for fun after all.

You will only be able to vote once in each category so choose wisely, by all means bookmark the page and come back later as voting will  be open until midnight on the 27th March.  So if you feel you have to recover from the finale first there's plenty of time!

Happy Voting!












I know we have seen more of Adam than any of those thanks to spin off Becoming Human, but he did only appear in one episode of Being Human and so it is this category I have to include him in. Please try and base your decision on the main series alone!







Ok, so here is where it gets a bit more complicated. If I tried to cover all the options for these categories there would be way too many and I would be bound to forget someone's favourite. So here it is your choice. Write your pick for each of these categories. I know it will be tough but try to keep it to just one answer and click finish survey when you are done



And there we have it, voting closes midnight on the 27th March, so check back later for the results and for my own personal picks and review of the series.

Thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment